Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Groundhogs Day= Birthday

Today is Groundhogs day, and my moms birthday!
HaPpY bIrThDaY mOm!!!

(We will leave out how old you are, because I am that nice, ha!)
Despite the initial rocky road of having her presents stolen out of my car

(which I know I said didn't happen, but if my mom happened to read my blog I didn't want her to see that before her birthday)

I think this morning was a success, dinner tonight and hopefully a relaxing day for the mama while we are all away at work and school
This is a random picture, but its corregated cardboard, and that is what the presents were wrapped in, for the second time, with lots of fun red ribbon!!
Instead of a cake she wanted a cherry pie, so that's what we are having tonight

Here is to a wonderful birthday day!!!
I love you mom

No comments:

Post a Comment