Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Day after Valentines


Valentines Day was filled with fun!
I went to work, wearing red scrubs, and my Valentines earrings from last year
I had a special delivery of flowers for my mom


I called Braden when I got off work, and he didn't answer
Tried again
Still, no answer
He called me back and said he had taken a nap
(I didn't believe him, he sounded much too awake-I thought he was being cute and buying me flowers- he insisted he was really taking a nap)
My mom made a delicious 'Fruit Pizza' on a sugar cookie- to die for
Got ready wearing a pink cardigan and my anthro valentines earrings from mom
Met up with Braden, and he had already gone earlier to get me flowers, I got them right as I opened the door


He even wore a red shirt I had given him (how festive!)
We headed on up to Ruth's Diner for dinner (wehre I left my left overs on the table, came back in less than 5 minutes, and they had already thrown it away- SAD!!
Came home, watched a chick flick (which B picked out himself, impressive)
Ate a midnight snack.

I was so happy to spend the day with my family and my Valentine.
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY
a day late

No comments:

Post a Comment