Sunday, December 19, 2010

Date Night With the Jazz


For an early Christmas I thought it would be fun to get Braden tickets to the Utah Jazz vs Miami Heat game. This was a while in the making, I think I had everyone in on it (including Braden without him knowing it... sneaky). Hours of stress went in to the planning because Braden had a final that night at the same time the game started. Was it going to work out?? I was worrying. I worry. So, I had one of his friends meet me at the Energy Solutions Arena to meet with a guy about tickets (I know things about sports, but not enough to go do this alone!), the cheapest he could offer was around...oh... $900...YEAH RIGHT! I came home and got online to see what I could find. Thank you eBAY, thank you mom for helping me e-mail some lady, thank you computer for accompanying me to class one day so I could buy the tickets for a much needed break, and last but not least thank you credit card.

Dear Jazz:
You let me down that night. It was a roller coaster of an evening, up and down, catching up, falling behind. You tried, I give you that. I was giving high fives to a guy next to me, I had no clue who he was. Miami Heat, you weren't just the heat, you were on fire. Next time Jazz, bring your fire extinguishers. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment