Sunday, March 27, 2011

Semi-Real

Today, I felt like a real nurse. I know this is silly, but I had my own phone, and though I don't have access for the medications for our patients, I felt the most independent I have my entire experience as a capstone student. I didn't have to hunt my precptor down, and follow her around like a kid follows their parent. I didn't have to walk in another patients' room to ask her a question.

it was aWeSoMe!!!!

thank you Ashley thank you phone one more small thing I forgot to mention... I only have one more shift left of clinical as a student.


done. DONE. DONE FOREVER!!


Okay, I lied it wasn't a small thing, it's huge, and it is bitter sweet sad to leave the people I have become close with, but so excited to start my future and for whatever happens.

3 comments:

  1. I feel ya girl!! THIS IS AMAZING! we are growing up so fast :) just look at us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah for Tara! I am so happy for you, friend!

    ReplyDelete