Sunday, August 22, 2010

E-Bay wars

Have you ever seen anything like this?

Have you ever heard a little boy squeal "WE WON!!! WE WON!!!" over and over again?

As I sit here I hear Jake say, "I've never felt like I have won stuff, but we are winning!"
My stepdad and little brother are currently.... obsessed.

Can't stop bidding. Love the competition.

I think mom is just along for the ride.
When my mom was little she started a U.S. Postage Stamp collection, and today, they are working on making that collection bigger. From the sounds of it, A LOT bigger.

(Sorry for the poor picture quality, I had to hurry and snap a picture of all of them staring at the computer)

1 comment:

  1. Tara - I saw your blog on your facebook page - hopefully you don't think I am a blog stalker. I love your background and you got great pictures at sea world! I want to get some of your pictures!!

    ReplyDelete